SOUTH FORK EAST COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
COMMUNITY PARK AND PLAYGROUND POLICIES
- All person(s) using the Recreation Facilities do so at their own risk.
- Park may only be used by from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Park may only be used by South Fork East Residents, Members and their accompanying Guests. Residents and Members may be asked provide their South Fork East Access Card to prove residency. Use by non-residents is considered to be trespassing when not escorted by a Resident or Member.
- Children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the Facilities.
- No cursing or abusive language is permitted. Any behavior or language deemed inappropriate by the District Staff is prohibited. (IE public display of affection, cursing or abusive language or music.)
- Public intoxication will not be tolerated.
- Glass containers are NOT permitted at the Park.
- All equipment, furnishings and property of the District shall be found in the same condition after use of the Facilities.
- All persons using the Facilities shall obey the Hillsborough County Noise Ordinance and capacity limits as set by the Fire Marshall and/or The District.
- No Animals allowed except registered ADA service animals.
- No Musical Systems without use of headphones.
- There is no street parking at the South Fork East Community Park. Cars will be towed.
- Call 911 in the event of an emergency.
- To have a party at the Clement Pride Recreation Facility please see amenity center.